I have a huge dilemma. I’ve been happily married for years and always thought my love and affection would be undivided. Boy was I wrong. I’ve been having a love affair for two years and I am torn between two lovers.
Each brings me satisfaction and comfort, so much so that I often don’t know which one I prefer. You’ll soon understand my quandary.
My first lover’s name is Thrive. Thrive is there when you need him and is my go to person when I’m feeling under the weather. He adds a little spice to my life and keeps me out of the medicine cabinet. He is a blend of five food-grade essential oils: cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, lemon, and rosemary. This blend of essential oils is always by my side during cold and flu season. Here is a little more about each essential oil.
- Cinnamon oil is high in antioxidants and has a reputation for relieving issues typical during the cold and flu season (winter) as well as supporting the digestive system.
- Clove oil with its sweet and spicy aroma is known for its immune-enhancing properties. While being stimulating and revitalizing, many people report using clove oil for bronchitis, respiratory infections, rheumatism, arthritis, muscle aches and pain, and to stimulate memory.
- Eucalyptus oil has a cooling and stimulating effect on the body as well as numerous health benefits. It has antiseptic, antibacterial, and many other medicinal properties and is it often a key ingredient in cough and throat medicines as well as chest ointments. Its anti-inflammatory properties may help clear your head and stuffy nose by easing mucus and soothing inflammation. Many people report using it for a cold, cough, running nose, and sore throat.
- Lemon oil is known for its cleansing properties and is a powerful antioxidant. Known for its revitalizing and uplifting scent, lemon oil boosts the immune system and can help with flu, digestion, constipation, headaches, and migraines.
- Rosemary oil is energizing and is known to help with indigestion, headaches, and respiratory issues such as allergies, cold, and flu.
My second lover is named Sovereign Silver “Colloidal” Silver. I like to keep Colloidal Silver around. He makes me feel better when I feel like I’m coming down with something or when I hurt myself. I always have a bottle of Colloidal Silver in my purse. If I cut myself, have pink eye, or a sore throat, I use Colloidal Silver. I spray it directly on my cut, in my eye or my throat.
One of our clients, Donna, always has the Colloidal Silver in close proximity. Here’s what she says about it:
“I use the Colloidal Silver because I am healthy but lazy. I feel safe and comfortable using it internally and externally. I don’t have to worry about using it in areas where I am normally hesitant to use anything. It’s simple, not messy or sticky like Neosporin and can be used on anything. I keep one in each bathroom and usually use it on cuts and rashes. Once, I even used it in my eye because I had a stye. It was gone in 1.5 days with no meds. I will always keep this product handy. ”
Another client wrote about my beloved: “It usually helps either knock out something before it starts or it reduces the amount of time I’m sick. It’s a great product to have in the arsenal!”
Here is how I use Colloidal Silver. At the onset of a sore throat, I spray the colloidal silver into my mouth fifteen times followed by 5 drops on my tongue of Thrive Essential Oil. I find that within minutes, my sore throat is gone. It sometimes comes back so I just repeat the process. I keep repeating it until the sore throat is gone. I have been doing this for two years and knock on wood, I haven’t had a cold or flu since.
One of the tricks is to do this right away. I was actually in the middle of watching a movie the other night when my throat starting hurting and I started coughing. I paused the movie and within 2 minutes, I had taken my beloved Thrive and Colloidal Silver.
So, I’ve laid it out for you. What do you think about my two lovers? They are both special and precious in their own way, aren’t they? If you had to choose, which one would you go with and why?
To find out more about these two great staples, visit my online store XLvita.com. I hope you fall in love just like I have and don’t have to be torn between two lovers!